Level Six Dry Suit Care Instructions
Life Expectancy of a dry suit differs from user to user. The better care you take of you dry suit the longer it will last. Please use the following suggestions to keep your Level Six dry suit in great condition for years to come.
- Never fold the zipper over tightly.
- Store dry suit with zipper closed
- Wax zipper before and after use
- Do not let leave feat half rolled and creased for long periods of time in storage.
- Dry in shaded areas, do not leave dry suit to dry in the sun for extended periods of time.
- Store in a cool place.
- Inspect and take care of seams. Glue on the seams tape is heat activated, you can run an iron on a cotton setting over the seam tape to reactivate the glue. Always keep the iron moving so you don’t burn the fabric. You can also use Aquaseal to glue down seam tape.
- Never put a dry suit in the dryer.
- Replenish Durable Water Repellency with a certified product for these fabrics. This should be done when fabric is no longer shedding water. Durable Water Repellency does wear off over time.