2017 Fourteen Touring
A SUP for touring and for fitness paddling on lakes and rivers. The displacement hull tracks superbly, letting you put in more strokes on either side. This longer version is best suited to heavier paddlers or gear-intensive touring.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Comes with a modified race fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
The 2017 Touring boards have been re-shaped with a sleeker profile that allows the bow to cut thru and rise over any chop. This new profile makes our touring boards faster and more maneuverable than previous models.Board Construction: Epoxy/Glass
Length: 14 feet
Width: 32 inches
Thickness: 6.5 inchesNose Rocker: 2 inchesTail Rocker: 3.2 inches
Volume: 279 litres
Rider Weight: Up to 280lbs
Board Weight: 35lbs