2017 Twelve Six Touring
Pull off more forward strokes as you paddle for fitness or tour to the far edge of the lake. The displacement hull is a good size for mid-weight paddlers, and it tracks straight and true so you make fewer sweeps and faster progress.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Comes with a modified race fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
The 2017 Touring boards have been re-shaped with a sleeker profile that allows the bow to cut thru and rise over any chop. This new profile makes our touring boards faster and more maneuverable than previous models.Board Construction: Epoxy/Glass
Length: 12 feet, 6 inches
Width: 31 inches
Thickness: 6.5 inchesNose Rocker: 2 inchesTail Rocker: 3 inchesVolume: 241 liters
Rider Weight: Up to 240lbs
Board Weight: 33lbs