DEMO 2017 Eleven Six Touring
Condition: Great. paddle scuffs on rails, lightly used (3 days on water)
Take a tour or just go paddling for fun and fitness. The displacement hull tracks superbly on flat water or rivers, letting you put in more strokes on either side. This shorter version is best suited to lighter paddlers or fitness paddling on calm waters.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Comes with a modified race fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
- Board Construction: Epoxy/Glass
- Length: 11 ft 6 inches.
- Thickness: 6.5 inches
- Volume: 222 liters
- Width: 31 inches
- Rider Weight: up to 190 lbs
- Board Weight: 31 lbs
- Colour: Indigo/Walnut