Our River Runner Inflatable SUP was designed and tested on the mighty Ottawa River which means it is destined for big waves, strong eddy lines, and boofing over holes. We used our HD dual-layer drop-stitch construction for long-term durability, so it can take the abuse that the river dishes out. With a substantial progressive rocker, raised sidewalls and a tri-fin setup, it’ll be a great board for experienced whitewater SUPers on challenging water and first-timers looking to give it a try.
- Dual-layer drop-stitch construction for long-term durability
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Raised sidewalls on deck pad for extra grip
- Multiple handles
- Toolless rubber center fin and thruster fins
- Includes a high-efficiency 2-way pump, repair kit, and deluxe roller carrying bag with shoulder straps
- Length: 9 feet 8 inches
- Width: 35 inches
- Thickness: 6 inches
- Weight: 27.1 lbs
- Rider Weight: Up to 300 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
- Construction double couche drop-stitch HD pour une durabilité à long terme
- Se dégonfle pour se ranger facilement dans un placard ou à l'arrière de votre voiture.
- Cordon de pont pour ranger les essentiels
- Rebords surélevés sur le pad de pont pour une prise en main supplémentaire
- Poignées multiples
- Aileron central en caoutchouc sans outil et ailerons thruster
- Comprend une pompe 2 voies haute efficacité, un kit de réparation et un sac de transport deluxe avec sangles d'épaule
- Longueur: 9 pieds 8 pouces
- Largeur: 35 pouces
- Épaisseur: 6 pouces
- Poids du cavalier: Jusqu'à 300 lbs
- Max PSI: 15
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
All orders are shipped by UPS. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return an item click here