While we built the Wave Surfer Inflatable SUP with river waves in mind but it totally can be used in the ocean too. While you’ll never get the same performance as an epoxy board carving on a wave due to the rail shape we made the board as thin as possible without sacrifice stiffness. The carbon laminated sidewalls, raised deck pad and quad fin set up will let you surf any wave small or large.
- Mono-Layer fusion laminated drop needle construction
- Carbon Rail
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Raised deck pad sidewalls for extra grip
- Carry handle makes it easy to carry up from the water.
- Quad fin set up
- Includes a high-efficiency 2-way pump, repair kit, and deluxe roller carrying bag with shoulder straps.
- Length: 8 feet 6 inches
- Width: 33 inches
- Thickness: 4.7 inches
- Weight: 16.3 lbs
- Rider Weight: Up to 275 lbs
- Max PSI: 20
- Construction monolame à aiguille tombante fusionnée par laminage
- Rail en carbone
- Se dégonfle pour se ranger dans un placard ou à l'arrière de votre voiture.
- Cordon bungee sur le pont pour ranger les essentiels
- Parois latérales du pont surélevées pour une adhérence supplémentaire
- Poignée de transport pour le transport facile depuis l'eau.
- Configuration de quatre ailerons
- Comprend une pompe à haute efficacité 2 voies, un kit de réparation et un sac de transport deluxe à rouleau avec bretelles.
- Longueur : 8 pieds 6 pouces
- Largeur : 33 pouces
- Épaisseur : 4,7 pouces
- Poids du rider : Jusqu'à 275 livres
- Max PSI : 20
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on the weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of duties, fees & brokerage. You are responsible for paying your local taxes (if applicable) upon entry!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return an item click here