Built for multiple days on the water, the Full Monty neoprene lined shorts are the pinnacle of evolution between our boardshort and neoprene lines. The outer layer is our Guide expedition short that is constructed from a quick-drying elastic nylon material with mesh cargo pockets. It has a YKK zipper fly with a button closure, and a protective lycra gusset. We’ve designed the back with an additional yoke panel for more forward mobility. The Full Monty has an integrated belt with a low-profile buckle. The durable and stretchy outer layer provides full movement and no binding when moving around while the inner 0.5mm neoprene layer provides you with the warmth and protection you need while on the water.
- Stretch Nylon Outer Fabric
- 0.5mm Super Stretch Neoprene Lining
- Zipper Fly With Button-Front
- Integrated Nylon Webbing Belt
- High-rise Neoprene Waist Backing
- Side Pockets With Zipper Closure
- Outer: 100% Nylon
- Inner: 0.5mm Super Stretch Neoprene 24" inseam
- Tissu extérieur en nylon stretch
- Doublure en néoprène super extensible de 0,5 mm
- Fermeture à glissière avec bouton-pression
- Ceinture en sangle de nylon intégrée
- Support de taille en néoprène haute montée
- Poches latérales avec fermeture à glissière
- Extérieur : 100% nylon
- Intérieur : 0,5 mm en néoprène super extensible
Wearing Size: L and Size 34
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
All orders are shipped by UPS. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return an item click here