Level Six Warranty
Level Six products are guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the reasonable life of the item. Repairs due to wear and tear can be completed by our repair team for a reasonable charge. Wrist, Neck & Ankle Gaskets are not covered under the Level Six Warranty.
Before shipping your product back for repair or replacement you must obtain a Return authorization number from a Level Six representative. Items returned without Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
To receive a Return Authorization Number, please email us at email@example.com. You may be asked to provide pictures of the problem area on the item so that we can determine the best course of action for you.
Once you have contacted Level Six and a RA# has been issued please follow these steps to complete the warranty process:
- Write your Return Authorization Number in large numbers on the outside of the shipping package so that we can easily identify it when it arrives at our facility.
- Print and fill out this form and ship it with the item.
- Ship your item back via your Postal Service or carrier of your choosing with the exception of UPS. Any packages shipped to us VIA UPS will be refused and returned to sender.
- Include in the package the original sales receipt.
- Ensure the item is clean before shipping.
- Ship the item back to Level Six.
#12-210 Colonnade Rd. South
International return shipping
All items must be shipped as warranty items / repair with a declared value of $1 per item. Failing to follow this will result in the parcel being declined and shipped back at the shipper’s expense. Please further indicate that these are Canadian goods returning to Canada.
For any questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Not properly following the above directions could result in the parcel being returned to sender at their cost.