The Level Six Rescue Pro drysuit is a professional-grade, multi-purpose drysuit designed for rescue professionals facing aquatic rescue scenarios.
Constructed from our eXhaust PRO waterproof-breathable material, it is the same grade used by the Military and Coast Guard. Exhaust PRO features a 4 layer nylon to ensure total waterproof protection. The first layer is a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish. The second layer is our ultra-robust nylon face fabric that provides superior resistance against tears and abrasions. The third layer is our eXhaust waterproof-breathable membrane. This is a Teflon membrane that provides the most consistent and reliable waterproofing. The fourth and final layer is a thin nylon liner that is designed to keep the eXhaust membrane protected from the inside.
- Front entry rescue drysuit
- PU coated lycra neck and wrist gaskets
- Specialized neck and wrist closure system
- Waterproof relief zipper
- High visibility reflective details
- Reinforced elbow, knee and seat panels
- Integrated dry socks & belt
- Interior suspender system
- Bag attachment points
- Combinaison étanche de sauvetage à entrée frontale
- Poignets et col en lycra enduits de PU
- Système de fermeture spécialisé pour le col et les poignets
- Zipper de soulagement étanche
- Détails réfléchissants haute visibilité
- Renforcement des coudes, des genoux et des panneaux de siège
- Chaussettes étanches intégrées et ceinture
- Système de bretelles intérieur
- Points d'attache pour sac
- Certifié bluesign®
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
All orders are shipped by UPS. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return an item click here