Utilized in a wide variety of situations, tie down straps are used primarily to hold your boat to the roof of your vehicle.
- Colour coded webbing buckle protector
- Bungee strap to keep webbing rolled up for storage
- Nickel plated, salt water resistant buckle
- Available in 3 meters (10ft), 4 meter (13ft) and 5 meter (16.5 ft) lengths
- Breaking strength of 200KG
- 100% Nylon
- Protège-boucle en toile codé par couleur
- Sangle élastique pour maintenir la sangle enroulée pour le rangement
- Boucle résistante au sel nickelé
- Disponible en longueurs de 3 mètres (10 pieds), 4 mètres (13 pieds) et 5 mètres (16,5 pieds)
- Force de rupture de 200KG
- 100% nylon
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
All orders are shipped by UPS. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return an item click here