Dry Wear Maintenance & Storage
- Do not use liquid laundry detergent or harsh chemicals when washing
- Use Revivex Pro Cleaner designed for cleaning technical outerwear
- Hand washing and rinsing is recommended
- Air dry. Do not put items in a dryer
- If the item is used in seawater, rinse in fresh water after each use
TRANSPORTATION & STORAGE
- Do not bend zippers during transport
- Keep out of direct sun and hot vehicles
- Store neatly or on a hanger in a cool dry location
- Clean out obstructions and lubricate the zipper teeth. Never force the zipper to close as it could be damaged if closed over debris.
- Use Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant
- Never bend or crimp dry zippers
- Your Level Six drysuit comes with TIZIP Lubricant. Apply this product to the docking end from time to time (repeat before long term storage)
- New gaskets take some time to form to your body. Speed up the process by placing an object slightly larger than your neck, wrist or ankle in the gasket and let it sit for 12-24 hours
- Do not use chemicals such as insect repellent or sunscreen around the latex. These products are known to cause significant damage to the latex
- Remove jewellery before you put on or take off the suit/top.
- Keep your gaskets lubricated protected with Revivex UV Protectant
- Even with the best of care, the latex will break down over time. To avoid extra replacement costs, we recommend replacing old gaskets at home. Many online video tutorials are available to guide you through a gasket replacement and it is not a hard do-it-yourself project.
- We recommend Revivex Durable Water Repellent to restore your gear's ability to repel water. Be sure to wash the garment first with a Revivex Pro Cleaner before using the spray on waterproofing
- If your garment is experience severe "wet out" we suggest washing with Revivex Pro Cleaner, then using the Revivex Wash In Water Repellent before applying a good coat of the Revivex Durable Water Repellent Spray.
- Always air dry before storage
- Store out of direct sunlight in dry, cool conditions
- Hang or loosely roll items
- Avoid humidity
Visit our Repair & Replacement section for all our recommended products:
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org