We have teamed up with Salus Marine to offer a custom version of their Proto rescue PFD!
The Salus Proto is an ideal white-water cross-over vest for play boating as well as guiding, river running and tripping. Strip it down for play boating with the ability to conceal most of the webbing and adjustments for a clean, streamlined vest. Or, gear it up with the quick-release belt, tow line, river knife, strobe and hydration pack, to make it a great choice for guiding or long river trips.
- Hydration back pouch holds both the 1.5 and 2 L Camelbak® and Platypus® bladders, is fully covered and hidden from the sun
- Dry-Lex Aerospacer® liner for venting
- The hydration hose runs through the tunnel in the shoulder
- Removable Level Six quick release belt
- Removable shock leash with paddle carabiner
- Fully trimmed front, back and shoulders with 3M™ reflective piping
- The carabineer quick release feature is modular so this can be moved to any one of the five locations on the vest
- Utility lash tab with knife garage
- Zippered pocket for easy access
- Second Utility lash tab
- Independent shoulder and side adjustments tucked out of the way, inside the vest
- Interior zippered pocket for added security
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on the weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of duties, fees & brokerage. You are responsible for paying your local taxes (if applicable) upon entry!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return an item click here