The Juneau is a high-performance top designed to keep you warm on the water in cold weather. This top is constructed from a combination of our eXhaust 3-ply waterproof-breathable nylon on high-wear areas like the shoulders and arms while keeping the jacket light with our eXhaust 2.5-ply waterproof-breathable nylon on the torso. The Juneau is designed to give you a completely unrestricted range of movement. The overlapping double tunnel and the dual-cinch waist system work with your skirt tunnel to provide you with a drier seal and a better paddling experience.
- YKK aqua guard zippers
- Angular quarter-zip neck
- Fleece-lined collar and storm flap with laser-cut ventilation holes
- Zippered dual entry fleece lined hand warming pocket
- Latex wrist gaskets
- Adjustable latex free neck closure system
- Double tunnel and double cinch system waistband
- Fixed adjustable hood
- Fermetures éclair YKK Aqua Guard
- Col à quart de tour angulaire
- Col doublé de molleton et rabat tempête avec trous de ventilation découpés au laser
- Poche à double entrée zippée avec doublure en molleton pour se réchauffer les mains
- Manchons en latex
- Système de fermeture de col ajustable sans latex
- Ceinture à double tunnel et double système de serrage à la taille
- Capuche ajustable fixe
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
All orders are shipped by UPS. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return or exchange an item, please fill out our form here: http://levelsix.myreturnscenter.com/