Designed to hold all of your paddling gear, the 90-liter Portage gear bag features large ventilating mesh panels to help dry your gear while being stored. The tough outer TPU material makes it highly abrasion resistant for repeated use outdoors. The bag also includes a leakproof wet gear section to keep your clothes separated and dry. The multiple webbing handles and loops help make unloading and handling easier. The removable shoulder straps make it ideal for any long distance traveling on foot and travelling through airports. The Portage is the ultimate gear bag for any back-country paddling expedition.
- 90L Capacity
- Mesh Ventilated Main Compartment
- Waterproof Area for Wet/Dry Separation (polyester 420D, double PU coated with binding tape)
- Removable Shoulder Straps to carry Duffel to Backpack style
- Daisy Chain Gear Loops
- Multiple Storage Pockets
- Body fabric is 500D PVC also known as Tarpaulin
- Expanded size - 70+(5cm) x 40cm x 40cm
- Collapsed size - 40cm x 4cm x 11cm
- Capacité de 90L
- Compartiment principal en maille ventilée
- Zone imperméable pour la séparation mouillé/sec (polyester 420D, double enduit de PU avec bande de liaison)
- Bretelles amovibles pour transporter le sac en sac à dos
- Boucles pour équipement daisy chain
- Multiples poches de rangement
- Le tissu principal est en PVC 500D, également connu sous le nom de bâche
- Taille agrandie - 70+(5cm) x 40cm x 40cm
- Taille pliée - 40cm x 4cm x 11cm
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on the weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of duties, fees & brokerage. You are responsible for paying your local taxes (if applicable) upon entry!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return an item click here