The Torngat is a lightweight 3-season jacket. This jacket is constructed from our award-winning eXhaust 2.5 ultra-light (UL) waterproof-breathable nylon. This top features an easy-stow hood, fleece-lined collar, adjustable waterproof double cuff wrist and an adjustable waistband. The Torngat will make your days on the water that much better.
- YKK aqua guard zippers on the quarter-zip neck and arm pocket
- Adjustable neoprene waist
- Adjustable neoprene double cuff wrist system
- Fleece-lined collar and storm flap with laser-cut ventilation holes
- Removable / stowaway hood
- Hidden safe key pocket
- Exhaust 2.5 UL ply waterproof breathable nylon
Le Torngat est un manteau à pagayer 3 saisons. Ce manteau est construit de notre Nylon imperméable-respirant eXhaust 2.5 UL et vient complet avec un capuchon détachable, col haut, et poignets et taille ajustable. Le Torngat est le manteau parfait pour vous tenir confortable sur l’eau.
1. Chest/Bust: Place arms straight down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest (across nipples)
2. Waist: Measure at the waist, above the hipbone
3. Hips: Place both of your feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips across the fullest part of your butt.
4. Inseam: Carefully measure the length from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
|Size||Chest||Waist||Neck||Wrist to Neck Length||
Gasket Size (if applicable)
|XS||34-35" (86-89 cm)||27-28" (68.5-71 cm)||15.5" (39 cm)||34" (86.5 cm)||Small|
|S||36-38" (91.5-96.5 cm)||29-31" (73.5-79 cm)||16" (40.5 cm)||35" (89 cm)||Medium|
|M||39-41" (99-104 cm)||32-34" (81-86 cm)||16.5" (40 cm)||36" (91.5 cm)||Medium|
|L||42-44" (106.5-112 cm)||35-37" (89-94 cm)||17" (43 cm)||37" (94 cm)||Large|
|XL||45-47" (114-119 cm)||38-40" (96.5-101.5 cm)||17.5" (44.5 cm)||38" (96.5 cm)||Large|
|XXL||48-49" (122-124.5 cm)||41-42" (104-106.5 cm)||18" (45.5 cm)||39" (99 cm)||Large|
Free Shipping on orders over $100 to USA
Orders are sent via FedEx or Canada Post/USPS if you are using a PO Box. Orders get shipped from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada but don't worry... duty & brokerage charges are on us.
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
All orders are shipped by FedEx. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Orders shipped worldwide are not charged Canadian taxes; however, all orders pass through customs and are subject to import duties, taxes, and custom processing fees. A customs invoice may arrive with your parcel or may follow in the mail from FedEx. Recipients are responsible for paying these additional fees. Level Six is unable to provide estimates for customs fees. Check with your local customs office for more information.
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return or exchange an item, please fill out our form here: http://levelsix.myreturnscenter.com/
More questions? Read the whole shipping policy here: Click Here