2017 Eleven Six Touring
Take a tour or just go paddling for fun and fitness. The displacement hull tracks superbly on flat water or rivers, letting you put in more strokes on either side. This shorter version is best suited to lighter paddlers or fitness paddling on calm waters.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass, epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Comes with a modified race fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
The 2017 Touring boards have been re-shaped with a sleeker profile that allows the bow to cut thru and rise over any chop. This new profile makes our touring boards faster and more maneuverable than previous models.Board Construction: Epoxy/Glass
Length: 11 feet, 6 inches
Width: 31 inches
Thickness: 6.5 inchesNose Rocker: 2"Tail Rocker: 3.2"Volume: 222 liters
Rider Weight: Up to 200lbs
Board Weight: 31lbs