Stuck zippers on all types of outdoor gear can be unzipped with a simple application. Use this non-toxic formula to lubricate zipper housings and heavy-duty zippers on tents, wetsuits, luggage, soft coolers, convertible soft tops, and watersports equipment. This multipurpose lubricant was previously known as Zip Tech and designed for watertight zippers, too. Making it perfect for use on wetsuits, drysuits, and dive gear. Never wonder how to fix a stuck zipper again. With a trusty Zipper Lubricant on hand, the adventure never stops.
- Powerful – Lubricates zipper teeth and watertight housings for smooth zipping and to prolong zipper life on outdoor gear
- Protects – Keeps nylon, metal and plastic zippers protected against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion without toxic chemicals or silicone
- Field-Tested – High-performing zipper wax formula that does not flake off and ideal for zippers that are in all water temperatures
- Multipurpose – Use Zipper Lubricant to maintain zippers on tents, Yeti® soft coolers, Jeep® soft tops, drybags, luggage, jackets, and watersports gear
- Reduces Wear – Rely on this lubricant for worry-free application every time on waterproof zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, and B.C.D. equipment
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
For orders over $100, we offer free shipping via UPS and we take care of all duties, fees, and taxes. No surprises!
For orders under $100, we offer shipping via UPS or FedEx with pricing based on weight, size, and zip code. Overnight or priority shipping is available for an additional fee, but please note that delivery timelines are suggested and not guaranteed by carriers. If you need your package ASAP, give us a call and we'll prioritize your shipment.
Online orders are processed Monday through Friday and may take up to 1-2 business days to process. During holidays and sales, lead times may increase to 4-5 days, but we always do our best to get your package to you as soon as possible.
Please note that our individual Epoxy and HDPE Stand Up Paddle Boards are not able to be shipped via standard methods due to their size and fragility. We recommend finding our boards at your local Level Six retailer using our dealer locator tool. Click Here
Shipping to the Rest of the World:
Orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx. Competitive pricing options will be supplied to you at checkout. Pricing options are based on the weight and size of the item, as well as your location in the world. We take care of duties, fees & brokerage. You are responsible for paying your local taxes (if applicable) upon entry!
Online Return and Exchange Policies
If you are looking to return an item click here